Terms of Service Agreement
Please carefully read the following, by booking a session for these services you are agreeing to the terms listed below.
This agreement is between client (booking client) and coach
(Diedra Petrina) in regards to services provided by coach. This Agreement
applies to all services provided by the Coach to the
I am aware and agree to the following terms:
- I agree to show up 100% for this experience, attending all of my personal one-on-one coaching sessions. My individual, one-on-one sessions will begin and end at the appointed times, even if I was late in joining the session. If I have to cancel or reschedule a session, I agree to do it at least 48 hours in advance. I can reschedule up to two (2) sessions and must be done within my package time frame. If I miss a session or I do NOT complete all of my session within my package time frame I do NOT get a makeup up session and I will not be reimbursed any funds.
- I understand that personal transformation outcomes can be subjective and can vary greatly depending upon individual circumstances and individual effort invested in the process.
- I understand that participating in transformational experiences such as this entails risks and challenges associated with an intensive program of personal and spiritual development, including but not limited to: physical, mental or emotional distress that may accompany significant life changes. By signing this Agreement, I am freely and voluntarily assuming the risks arising from my participation (including risks that cannot be foreseen at this time). I take full responsibility for my personal health, my well-being, my actions and decisions, and my personal care during my engagement of this agreement and thereafter.
- I agree to be mindful of my own well-being during the Program and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to, psychotherapy), if needed. Coach does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Coach is not responsible for any decisions I make as a result of the coaching and/or any consequences thereof. I understand that coaching is not psychology and that my coach is not a psychotherapist or practicing psychotherapy with me.
- I agree not to institute or attempt to institute any legal action, arbitration, demand or proceeding against Diedra Petrina, upon any Released Claim or arising from or related to this Agreement. In addition, I will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Diedra Petrina against any losses, claims, liabilities, expenses or damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred in connection with the defense of any Released Claim or any other breach of your obligations under this Agreement.